General Site Usage
Welcome to www.emxdigital.com, operated by EMX Digital, LLC and its affiliates (“EMX”).
Since these Terms and Conditions contain legal obligations, please read them carefully.
1. By using this site (the “Site”), you agree to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use this site.
- PLEASE NOTE: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify or otherwise alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Unless otherwise indicated, amendments will become effective immediately. Please review these Terms and Conditions periodically. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes and/or modifications will constitute your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions and the reasonableness of these standards for notice of changes. For your information, this page was last updated as of the date at the bottom of these Terms and Conditions.
3. This Site may contain links to other independent third-party Web sites (“Linked Sites”). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. Such Linked Sites are not under EMX’s control, and EMX is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
4. THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. EMX DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE MATERIALS ON THE SITE OR THE RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY RELIANCE ON ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, STATEMENT, MEMORANDUM, OR INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN EMX DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- EMX MAKES NO WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THIS SITE, THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED OR OFFERED, OR MERCHANTS INVOLVED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
5. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL EMX BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, ANY EMX SITE OR MATERIALS OR FUNCTIONS ON ANY SUCH SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
6. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTION SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Except as expressly provided, nothing within the Site shall be construed as conferring any license under our or any third party’s intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication, waiver, or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that all content available through and used to operate the Site and its services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights of EMX and its affiliates, licensors, and service providers. You agree not to:
- Modify, alter, or deface any of the trademarks, service marks, trade dress (collectively “Trademarks”) or other intellectual property made available by us in connection with the Site;
- Hold yourself out as in any way sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by us, or any of our affiliates or service providers;
- Use any of the Trademarks or other content accessible through the Site for any purpose other than the purpose for which we have made it available to you;
- Defame or disparage us, our Trademarks, or any aspect of the Site; or
- Adapt, translate, modify, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer the Site or any software or programs used in connection with it or its products and services. Links to the Site without EMX’s express written permission are strictly prohibited. The framing, mirroring, scraping or data mining of the Site or any of its content in any form and by any method is expressly prohibited.
8. By using the Site you agree to indemnify and hold harmless EMX from any and all claims and expenses, including (without limitation) attorney’s fees, arising from: (i) your use of the Site, (ii) your use of the products and services offered on the site, (iii) your submission of ideas and/or related materials to EMX, or (iv) any person’s use of any ID, membership or password you maintain with any portion of the Site, regardless of whether such use is authorized by you.
9. This Site is controlled, operated and administered by EMX, from its offices in New York. EMX makes no representation that materials at this site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. If you access this Site from a location outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
11. Choice of Law; Limitation of Actions; Severability; Non-Waiver and Merger. These Terms and Conditions will be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of New York as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within New York between New York residents. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state and federal courts located in New York County, New York; waive the need for personal service of process; and agree that service may be effected by overnight mail (using a commercially recognized service) or by U.S. mail with delivery receipt. You agree that any claim against us must be filed within one (1) year of the time such claim arises, regardless of any law to the contrary; otherwise your claim will be barred forever. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the provision shall be removed (or interpreted, if possible, in a manner as to be enforceable), and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. Headings are for reference purposes only and shall not be considered in the interpretation of the meaning of any section. Our failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. These Terms and Conditions set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter contained herein and supersede any other agreement, proposals and communications, written or oral, between EMX’s representatives and you with respect to the subject matter hereof, including any terms and conditions on any of customer’s documents or purchase orders.
12. No Joint Venture; No Derogation of Rights. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and EMX as a result of these Terms and Conditions or your use of the Site. Our performance of these Terms and Conditions is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained herein is in derogation of our right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Site or information provided to or gathered by us with respect to such use.
Last updated: May 4, 2018